• Bangladeshi Vegetable Seeds/ Begun, Aubergine, Brinjol, Lota Baingon, বেগুন
• seeds have been tested for germination, pictures number 4 & 5 are the test results. The germination process took around 14-21 days.
• Best quality Organic seeds
• Origin:- Bangladesh
• Quantity:- approx 115 seeds
The seeds will be supplied in a clear Grip-lock bag with a label identifying the seeds.
The actual packet in the pictures will not be supplied as that is for illustration purposes.
Please do not purchase if you are not sure or don't know how to sow or prepare them for germination as there is no instructions included in the pack.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
• Please note seed is a live product which depends on many important related grower skills such as proper planting time, seed depth, and type of soil, watering, proper use of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides, disease free soil, and reasonable weather conditions during the growing period. Germination is affected by such factors as temperature, moisture content, light intensity and contamination of planting media. Although we do everything possible to get seeds to you in the best possible condition far exceeding legal requirements and will provide as much help as possible, these factors are totally outside of our control and once you receive the seeds its over to you. Consequently, we can take no responsibility for the suitability to your local conditions of any variety offered, the indicative cultivation advice provided or ultimately the varieties performance. As such you should seek local advice to carefully ensure your local conditions and the time of season are appropriate to the variety purchased.